Driving in Aubrey this weekend? Stop by 100 Live Oak Dr. and grab a flyer. Flyer is provided by Lisa Waters of local North Star mortgage and gives you 3 scenarios for monthly payment options should you buy this beautiful one story Cason home on a half an acre.
from Cloud Realty Team: Leeza Morris and Shannon Piper http://ift.tt/23ggrrj
Leeza and Shannon, Cloud Realty list and sell this beautiful one story property on Lake Sharon in Corinth, TX.
Fantastic one story home on Lake Sharon in Corinth! Unfortunately, this home is no longer available. It sold within days. We are delighted to list and sell beautiful homes in Corinth, TX! Don’t wait and call us now to set your search for a home of your dreams. We recommend you get pre approved with a local and trusted lender first and be ready to submit an offer on a home you like the same day! Talking to us about Corinth real estate market has a benefit. We know it inside and out and we have several listings we are working on to list in the near future. One thing for sure – the residents love this area! Even when they are selling, more than likely they are moving within Corinth, just to a bigger or smaller home depending on their family situation! Being so close to i35, 2499 allows for employment opportunities outside of Denton County while enjoying highly rated and desirable schools that Corinth, TX has to offer! Schooldigger.com rates Hawk Elementary, located in walking distance of popular Oakmont subdivision, 5 star!
The real estate season has began and now in full force. Limited amount of homes on the market makes it harder for buyers to find a home they like and win it over. We are studying the market daily and know the trends as they happen. Whether you are looking to sell or buy your home this could be the best time to do it.
Corinth, TX is a town that is experiencing tremendous changes due to road expansion, new developments on the north shores of Lake Lewisville. The city is serviced by both Denton and Lake Dallas School Districts.
To keep up with contraction and road developments please visit City of Corinth website.
Home for sale. You are finally ready to sell your home. Maria, your best friend from high school, is an agent and she offered to help you sell your home! Shall you risk your friendship and list your home with her or decline politely and list it with a top local professional?
This is a tough situation that can happen to anyone. With residential real estate appreciation in North Texas many people, especially who recently lost their jobs, decided to go into real estate. While getting a license in Texas is harder than in other areas of the United States, it is still the easiest part of the agent’s career that lies ahead. The hardest work begins after a person passes the test! Nothing in the state test preparation classes or books really prepares you for the job of an agent. The learning begins with your first transactions.
So, here are the top 5 reasons to decline Maria’s offer and, instead, call to several high producing local agents to set up a listing interview.
- Agents who work full time for many years and make a good living selling real estate have a lot of experience! They close on dozens transactions a month. Each closing is different and brings with it a learning experience that can not be learned from books!
- Full time high producing agents have a plan of action and they follow it until the property sells. They know what works and what does not and put all their resources into the most productive areas to get the highest and best offer for sellers.
- High producing agents always have a back up plan in place should the first transaction fall thru for one reason or another. Experienced agents have had things go wrong many times before and they know how to handle those situations! Newer agents may panic whereas experienced agents can turn a bad situation into a workable solution immediately.
- Full time agents with a long and successful career in real estate surround themselves with a great support team, such as escrow officer at a title company, lender, repair handy man, insurance agency. They network between each other and expose your listing to buyers’ agents who work with qualified buyers.
- Experienced agents know how to negotiate best deal for their clients and they get things done!
To list your home with a team that is 100% dedicated to selling your home, works FULL TIME, and have an experienced of 100s of closed transactions please call Leeza and Shannon today for your free, no obligation listing presentation!
Cross Oak Ranch
Cross Oak Ranch is located in the city of Cross Roads, TX, Denton County which is just 10 minutes east from Denton. This growing community is very popular among young families. This community is proud to showcase its several pools, private ponds, parks, trails, amenity center and an elementary school within walking distance. New home construction is starting in $170s. Because it is so close to 380, this location is perfect for commuters to North Dallas, Little Elm, Frisco, Plano and Denton. The area is also excited to have a brand new Denton, TX High School built nearby, scheduled to open in 2016.
Things to do
This community is designed for an active lifestyle. In Summer months residence enjoy spending time in one of the community pools, fish in the ponds, ride bikes or hanging out with neighbors. Quick commute to Little Elm and Frisco gives plenty of options for dining, entertainment and shopping. Just 10 minutes away from Denton, residents can visit historic downtown with its newly revived buildings, favorite hangouts of locals and many new restaurants.
Homes for sale
Our brand new listing in Cross Oak Ranch is coming up on the market this weekend. Listed under 200K and featuring 4 bedrooms, 2.1 baths, master down, large open family room, spacious kitchen, large fenced yard, new AC unit, 2 car garage this home is immaculate! Make sure to call us for more details.
For a complete list of current listings available for sale in Cross Oak Ranch Cross Oak Ranch.
Many home owners in DFW area will be putting their home on the market early in 2016 to take advantage of the hot sellers market or because they have to. If you are one of them consider interviewing an agent thoroughly and not be afraid to ask important questions at the listing appointment. After all you are entrusting him or her with one of your most valuable assets! These are the top 7 questions to keep on your checklist before signing a listing agreement with a real estate agent.
- How many properties have you sold in the last 12 months? This will give you a good indication if this person works full time, successful and committed to his/her profession.
- Are there any homes that you listed did not sell? Why? With this question you will put the agent in either very comfortable or very uncomfortable position. He or she will have to tell you the truth and explain why some properties he listed did not sell or vise versa show you how successful she is in selling all of her listed properties.
- What is your marketing strategy? (at the minimum an agent should be prepared to list several steps on what his strategy is, if he hesitates or does not list specific examples, be aware! This agent may have standard phrases as a response such as “right price sells the property”, “I take great pictures myself”, “put it in MLS and major websites such as Trulia, realtor and zillow”, “announce during our office meetings”. This usually means “I will do the bare minimum and see what happens”. This is a mediocre strategy that will bring mediocre results. In today’s world to get the most NET PROCEEDS for the sellers, listing agents MUST market extensively and present the property in the best possible light so that there are more chances for MULTIPLE OFFERS and/or back up OFFERS.
- What is your negotiation strategy? How do you handle negotiations on price, terms, repairs, appraisal? Experienced agents have dealt with many roadblocks and issues during the transaction. They have negotiated multiple contracts per week or sometimes per day. They know how to analyze an offer, prepare a NET sheet of proceeds for their clients, negotiate the best terms and “prevent” low appraisal issue.
- Please show me examples of marketing for listings you listed and sold. I would like to see flyers, photos, brochures, etc. This is a great way for you to see what to expect from this agent. Does he use a professional stager and photographer? Does he produce a high quality printed flyer/brochure to be presented to buyers online and in your home at showings?
- Do you have any additional education or/and designations? Are you certified negotiation expert, etc. The answer to this question will let you know if this agent is committed to learn and upgrade his skills to serve his clients better and better.
- Why should we chose you as our listing agent? This is a point blank question that experienced and successful agents are not afraid of! Just by seeing the reaction of the agent you will know whether she or he will be a great representative in the sale of your most valuable asset!
Offered by Leeza Morris and Shannon Piper of Cloud Realty:
Impeccable! MUST SEE! Set on a .845 acre generously wooded with mature trees interior lot in a private exclusive gated community of Stonebridge in Keller, TX this elegant custom built home features 4 bedrooms, 4.1 baths, 3 living areas, a separate dining room, oversized 3 car garage, saltwater pool with an oversized waterfall edged spa.
Anchored by a breathtaking two story living room featuring 6 great windows stretching to the ceiling, an appointed gas fireplace, the room opens up to a view of the beautiful backyard featuring large covered and open patio areas and a pool oasis.
Gourmet kitchen features 6 burner gas cook top, gorgeous granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, built in wine cooler, large walk in pantry and a built in office hutch makes it perfect for family and friends get together.
This home has an impeccable flow! The downstairs master with a spa like luxurious master bath and a split guest room with its own private bath allow for every day living on main level. Upstairs are twoadditional spacious bedrooms, each with a private bath, living or play area with french doors and an access to a large balcony overlooking the grounds. Also upstairs are another office or craft room and media room. You can access upstairs by using one of the two staircases leading from either living or family rooms. Abundant natural light makes this home feel inviting and warm. The custom features of the home and its artfully textured walls allow plenty of opportunities to display art. The new owner will also be a beneficiary of 3 brand new AC units featuring two 4 ton and one 2 ton units, recently reducing energy bill of the owners by a third relative to last year in the same month! Other upgrades and renovations include: kitchen remodel to include new granite counter tops, gas cook top, built in wine cooler, new pool pump, new carpet, new wood flooring in the living room, new garage doors, stone fireplace in the living room, several rooms were repainted. Don’t wait!
Listed at #9 as the wealthiest town in North Texas by Dallas Business Journal on November 13th, 2015, city of Keller advertises itself as “successfully balancing big-city comforts with small-town charm”. This town, located in north east of Tarrant County yet within a short drive from Dallas, DFW and Fort Worth, features 19 miles of hiking trails, 11 park sites and is home to a population of 40,000. Check city Facebook page for things to do in Keller, TX. Keep it in Keller website offers a full list of shops and restaurants in Keller, TX.
Keller, TX residential real estate features luxuries yet affordable properties. Keller has a lot to offer to the most pickiest and demanding buyers. Many homes are built on a oversized lots and feature privacy, security, yet sense of community.
Featured Listing presented by Leeza and Shannon of Cloud Realty:
COMING SOON in Keller, TX: We are proud to list a beautiful custom luxury home in a gated community featuring 4 bedrooms 4.1 baths, an office, several living areas, gourmet kitchen, 3 car garage, salt water pool with an oversized spa, huge backyard – over .8 acres of wooded interior lot. CALL US FOR MORE DETAILS TODAY!
Click here for a full list of fine homes available for sale in Keller, TX. Call us to schedule a private showing.